Panoramic Photographers, please click here >>>
Are you looking for extremly high resolution, gigapixel panoramic photos?
We are here to assist you!
If you have a creative and / or design project for public buildings, hospitals, and enterprise work-spaces,
World Panorama Stock is the source for licensing stunning, extremely high resolution (gigapixel) wall murals, big posters and decoration.
Browse our images or send us your photo request today >>>
Free buyer's account with lightbox >>>
Photos are are easy to find by navigating the menu on the left, or via site search, but in case you do not find the image that best suit your needs, we are in contact with more than 1,300 panoramic professionals worldwide and there's a high chance we find the suitable panoramic image for you.
One of our member photographers in action shooting a Gigapixel image for a 28 meter (1,102.4 inches) wide wall mural in Australia.
We collaborate with design consultants, architects, creative professionals of media and advertising agencies, game developers, publishers and provide exceptional support in finding the best panoramic images in order to increase satisfaction of your clients.
Some of our satisfied clients
Signup and sell your high quality panoramic photos with World Panorama Stock (WPS).
Thousands of potential picture buyers will be aware of your work and activity.
How does it work?
When do I get paid?
- All you have to do is signup for a Basic Account and upload your photos.
- We handle all of the promotion and customer support and take only 20 per cent commision from every stock photo you sell through WPS.
- As a photographer you'll receive 80 per cent of the sale price of your images.Through an agency you normally receive only 50 per cent, through sub-agencies you may receive as little as 8 per cent of the sale price.
- In case the client licenses several images for a particular project and decides to have only one contact, that's World Panorama Stock for licensing, our commission is 30 per cent to cover our expenses.
- Our commission is 35 per cent of the Photography and Licensing fees (expenses excluded) if you are hired for an assignment via the WorldPanoramaStock.com website. A Photographer - Agency Contract for Assignments must be signed before releasing details of Client.
- We have no set fees for images. Buyers looking for images can search our online panoramic library and if they find the suitable image, just quote the budget available and you as the owner of the photo decide if this is acceptable for you or not.
- We recommend to use FotoQuote Pro to have an idea how much can you get for licensing your images for different use and different sizes. The price can range from $150 to $8-900 or more depending on many factors and your negotiation. WPS will not be involved and will not intend to interfere with the negotiations.
- You are free to enter into agreement with other agencies since WPS does not require exclusivity from you, but we can help you a lot to stay above the line >>>
- Approval of your account and submitted images is not automatic. According to our Terms >>> your account needs to be approved and your uploaded images will not appear on the public site automatically since we will review your submissions and reserve the right to refuse submissions and delete queued images.
- Please allow us 24 to 48 hours for the approval process.
- Categories are based on geographical areas:
Continent > Country > City / Region. Currently we will not go deeper than city / region level.
Please note that currently photographers can not create sub-categories therefore just upload your images to the main geographical category and let us know your needs on sub-categories.
- It is a Fair Play Game: We keep contact with potential buyers, distribute photo requests to you.
- After you agreed with the picture buyer you send an electronic copy of your invoice and when you have received your payment, notify us so that we issue an invoice of our commission.
- Currently we accept payment via PayPal. The account to send your payment is (without spaces, of course).
What are the requirements?
- According to Ansel Adams there are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs... It does not mean though that anyone can take good photographs or create eye catching panoramas.
- But what is a panorama picture you may ask. We will not give you a strict definition here as the objective of WPS is to display a great variety of the work of panoramic photographers world wide.
- In order to qualify you would need a minimum two years of proven record in photography, including panorama creation.
- Your work should be displayed on the internet for review. Please include it in your bio when you register.
- Your equipment needs to be a professional medium format or a minimum of six megapixel DSLR camera. Previous editorial publications are preferred but not a must.
- We accept submission for HIghRes, high quality panoramic (medium and large format and 360 degree digital) images only.
- Minimum requirement for your original, High-Res images for an A4 size editorial horizontal is around 4,000 pixel wide at 300dpi, but WPS has a plan to somehow revolutionize the industry and motivate buyers and editors to use fold-outs for our panoramas at least in magazines. In case of a foldout calculate with around 7-8,000 pixels as a minimum.
- You are requested to upload JPG files only (compression qual.: 80-90). Recommended color space is sRGB. Max width for horizontal is 1,300 px, but not less than 1,200px for optimal performance and 800px for vertical.
The stock business is a numbers game: the more images you have on our site the greater the chances of those images being seen and licensed. If you have experience with other stock services you know that it takes a minimum of one to two years after signing with an agency before you can expect to see significant results and regular income. The reasons are simple:
- you'll need to build up a significant file of high quality images with WPS,
- it takes time for photo buyers, editors to select and purchase, but only images relevant to their need will sell. And it will not happen overnight.
How much does it cost?
- Signing up for a Basic Account and uploading your panoramic photos is Free. No risk. Just results.
- With your Basic Account your real name and bio/credentials will not be shown according to our terms.
- If you upload a minimum of 100 images to our site you become a Premium Account holder and all of your personal details, references, website URL - the data you enter in the Biography/Other Details field while registering - will be available to visitors, potential buyers. This will enable you to be contacted directly by buyers and you pay no commissions to us on images licensed from the rest of your portfolio (i.e for images that are not appearing on WPS).
- Further benefits of having a Premium Account:
- preview full site statistics for a certain period
- check weight and position of keywords in several search engines
- ..and more
- When you decide to upgrade to a Premium Account later just send us your updated Bio / Credentials / Contact details in a text file and we will make it public along with your real name.
We are not a Royalty Free or MicroStock company.
So fill in the registration form and you'll receive a notification when your account is activated.